It is a non sectarian, non political, non profit, selfless movement, intends to work towards improving the spiritual, mental and physical health of human beings.
To provide a holistic approach for the service of humanity without any discrimination of caste, creed, belief, faith, race, colour, language, religion and nationality;
To provide methodology for awakening of the inherent dignity in an individual for the common good of humanity and world peace;
To provide the basic infrastructure and emotional strength to face the calamities in life.
Fields of work
- Primary field of work: Health & Medicine organizes health camps
- Secondary field of work: Environment
- Tertiary field of work: Community Development and Service
Services at Glance
Provided health services during Mega events Kumbha Mela through make shift camps-
- Sinhasta-Nashik in year 2003 to 2,10,098 pilgrims;
- Ujjain in year 2004 to 4,00,945 pilgrims;
- Haridwar in year 2010 to 3,42,000 pilgrims;
- Maha Kumbha Mela at Prayag (Allhabad) in Year 2013 to 4,80,000 pilgrims.
Click here to know more Information About Kumbh Mela.
- Provides 3 ambulances and Doctors every year for Pandharpur Wari from Pune to Pandharpur with Sant Tukaram Maharaj Palkhi & provided services to 3,00,000 warkaries by Pune branch and Paithan to Pandharpur with Sant Eknath Maharaj Palkhi by Aurangabad branch and provided health services to 1,20,000 warkaries till 2012.
- Assists in cataract, squint eyes operations & checkups and operations.
- Provides artificial limbs & calipers.
- Organizes awareness camps on cancer, AIDS, T.B. & blood disorders.
- Provides financial assistance for heart operations.
- Assists in plastic, cosmetic, limbs & minor surgery for burns.
- Works for Special Children / Down Syndrome.
- Trains Volunteers for Disaster Management.
- Constructing campus named as Shiwalaya – a Home for senior citizen on the land donated by Shri Acharekar, Mumbai through shri Shiwa and Dr Girish Latke, Kalyan
- Provided 13 ambulance on major Railway Stations of Mumbai city to reach out the victim of the accident on Railways – attended 12,232 calls, saved 7586 lives and helped in shifting 3,638 dead bodies.
- Provided 5 ambulance services on NH3 & NH8 – Highways and attended 1627 calls, saved 2831 lives and helped in shifting 279daed bodies.
- Provded ambulance and health services during Mumbai (2005) – 1,11,842, Gujarat (2006) – 8,346 & Bihar (2010) – 4,00,000 Floods.
- In 2005 provided health services and assistance to the 15,942 – Tsunami affected families and built two school buildings at Nagapattinam distt. of Tamilnadu for Tsunami affected children with the help of CAMA – Chemical and Alkali’s Merchants Association, Mumbai through Shri NBH Kulkarni and Natrajan Damyanti School of Nagapattinam, TN.
Click here to know more Information About Red Swastik Society.