- Reduction of morbidity in tribal children.
- Reduction of Pre-natal, Neo-natal, Infant and Child mortality in tribal children.
- To cover high-risk children under health and package and ensure Child Survival.
- Reduction in Maternal Mortality and to ensure Safe Motherhood.
- To make available treatment and timely referral to sick children.
- To create sense of responsible parenthood in tribal’s.
- To undertake Preventive measures in health point of view.
- To ensure 100% immunization and health checkup of pregnant woman.
- To strengthen Antenatal, Natal and post-natal services.
- To undertake effective I.E.C. (Information, Education Communication)
- To ensure community participation in health aspects and to develop self-help attitude, etc.
Project Area: A cluster of 25 tribal villages, having reported maximum deaths.
Period of Project: Every year – 4 month July to September – the intensity period.
Beneficiaries: Male/Female, Children – 8711